Event ticket insurance refunds
We are offering premium refunds for event ticket insurance, to eligible customers, whose event has been impacted by COVID-19.
- You wish to cancel your policy; and
- You purchased your policy prior to 18 March 2020; and
- Your event was cancelled due to COVID-19 and you have received a full refund of the event ticket cost; and
- You have not made a successful claim on your policy (i.e. accepted in part or in full); and
- You do not currently intend to make a claim on your policy
If you make a claim after you cancel the policy and your claim is accepted, any refunded premium will be deducted from the claim settlement amount, along with any applicable excess(es).
Please note, no fees will be charged in relation to the cancellation and refund of your policy premium.
If you are eligible, complete the online form. Your refund will be processed to the same card you used to make the purchase. Refunds cannot be processed to a different credit or debit card than the one used for your purchase.
If your card details have changed, or if we do not have your details on file, your refund will be paid by direct deposit. Please have your bank account name, BSB and account number handy. Once the cancellation and refund of your premium has been processed, you will receive confirmation via email.
If you would like further information or if you have any questions, please call 1800 440 806 (Monday to Friday, 8am-7pm; Saturday, 8am-5pm AEST) or email us at TravelHelpdesk@allianz-assistance.com.au
Accepting the refund does not affect your ability to get more information or make a complaint. In accordance with the General Insurance Code of Practice, our company provides a Complaints and Dispute Resolution process.